Appointments – Update June 2023
Our Practice is open, Monday – Friday, from 8am until 6.30pm. If you need an appointment, please ring us on 01438 218000
Appointment System :
URGENT ON THE DAY APPOINTMENTS
We offer appointments from 8am each morning for urgent appointments, this can either be a face to face or a telephone call.
For users already registered for online access : SYSTMONLINE
We are now able to offer blood test appointments using the online services.
We are only able to offer this service online at the moment.
For Blood Test appointments please only book these if you either already have the form from the hospital, or if a clinician from our Practice has authorised this and added the form to your records.
Any inappropriate bookings will be cancelled on your behalf and you will be asked to call us to make an appointment.
If you are not registered for booking online please ring our main reception number on 01438 218000 to book an appointment with a clinician.
NON- URGENT / ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to have either a telephone appointment or a face to face appointment, within 6 working weeks, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP / Nurse.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen. We can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters.
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel, to do this you can
- Calling for an urgent appointment before 9am
- Booking a double appointment if you have more than one problem to discuss with the nurse or doctor.
We encourage patients to use our eConsult service for online consultations.
You will need to fill our the detailed health questionnaire for our clinicians to be able to assist you.
Please note, prescriptions requests should not be submitted as an eConsult
To receive your appointment details/reminders via SMS messaging please let the Patient Access Team know your mobile telephone number.
If urgent care is required please call ‘111’ or go to 111 online for further advice. If your need is life threatening, please go to A&E or call 999
Extended GP Opening Hours in the evenings and at weekends
We can offer routine, pre-bookable appointments with a GP or nurse at other surgeries in Stevenage which help you to be seen sooner – often on the same day.
You will be given a choice on when you would like to book your appointment and information on where to go.
We have listened to feedback with regards to cancelling appointments. As we cannot set up a dedicated phone line for this we ask that you use the Cancellation Form, which can be found here https://www.knebworthandmarymeaddrs.co.uk/cancel-an-appointment-form/
You can view our monthly appointment data below.